1. It’s Cost Effective: You don’t need to spend the big $’s that the big brands do, a Social Media Marketer can help you get started with a marketing plan that is geared toward your customers. Social Media is all about the relationships, so even with professional help, the Main cost could be your time.
2. It’s Viral: With the right blog or video post, your brand has the opportunity to reach the far out corners of the world, but be careful what you put out. We’ve all see how viral videos can effect brands.
3. Improves Brand Recognition: Having quality and focused content will keep your audience engaged and have them coming back for more. This will also help establish your brand as an authority in your field. Being consistent, provide value, and avoid self-serving content, which can easily damage your brand reputation that you’re trying to build.
4. Increase traffic to your website, which creates leads and more business: Having a social media presence that is very integrated and kept consistent will garner links and improve your SEO rankings. Future customers will find you before they find your competitors. To get the conversion of the potential customer, make sure your website and landing pages are optimized and deliver on what your customers expect. Traffic is great, but if that traffic is generated via something that can damage your brand, then all your work is useless.
5. Helps your brand establish a strong connection with your audience: To make sure your relationships last with your audience, you have to make sure your brand comes across real and transparent. Social Media by nature is personal, so having the connection is always important.
6: Connects you with the bigger fish in your field: Now, more than ever, it is easier to connect and have conversations with industry leaders in your field. Respond to their tweaks, common on their social media conversations. Support them when they ask for support and they’ll support you when you need them.
7. Builds credibility: Your reputation is key to your credibility and success. Use your social media outlets as a way to create positive perception about your brand. Your clients and future prospects will believe what others say about your brand more than anything you can say about yourself. It’s imperative that you respond to all feedback, both negative and positive. This lets your customers know you care about their experience.